Friday, September 20, 2013

NCDevCon 2013

Th NC Dev Con 2013 conference has some nice offerings in the mobile and web  development space.

The main ones that will be of importance to me are The Sencha Touch hands on workshop (Sunday 9 am), and the Mobile Development Shootout (Saturday 1:30pm).

 http://ncdevcon.com/page.cfm/sessions-2013

As it looks now, I'd like to start of Saturday with the Phonegap hands on with Dean Peters:
this presentation will take you through some of the tips, tricks and traps in using technologies such as Twitter Boostrap, iScroll, Zepto.js and Eclipse to get the most out of your responsively designed HTML5 solution.
Although, I am tempted to see the Angular session.

I mentioned above about going to Mobile Shootout, but after that I am torn on what to take. Probably, will go to the Design across multiple devices and platforms .

For the last session of the day, definately has to be Bootstrap  with Steve Keator.

Like i mentioned above, Sunday starts off with the Sencha hands on.

Native Html5 Apps follows. Unfortunately, I'll miss Javascript Bad Parts

Ending with Responsive Websites - Do I Need It? How Do I Built It? , and Mobile Security.

No comments:

Post a Comment