Go to web site and download
Dev Guide : http://code.angularjs.org/1.0.7/docs/guide/index
Tutorial : http://code.angularjs.org/1.0.7/docs/tutorial/index
User Group mtg - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_x14_62m3Q&sns=em
stackoverflow.com: "First know that Single-page apps are apps. They're not webpages. So we need to think like a server-side developer in addition to thinking like a client-side developer. We have to think about how to divide our app into individual, extensible, testable components"
Dan Wahlin (in 60ish minutes) - pdf
http://www.thinkster.io/pick/GUIDJbpIie/angularjs-tutorial-learn-to-build-modern-web-apps:"This tutorial will guide you through the process of creating a full-stack application. It features step-by-step instructions on how to build a fantasy football application, code snippets of the full application, and explanations on design decisions"
Jerod Santo presents on AngularJS:
https://learnable.com/topics/angular-js - quick video
- follow the official tutorial and the dev guide.
- egghead.io video series. they’re 3mins each only :)
- 60mins AngularJS fundamentals video
- read the code of some great AngularJS app examples.
- read as many times as needed the nuances of scope prototypal inheritance
Five practical examples
Thinking in Angular