HealthKit , Cloud, ...
Chris "For now, it’s going to be able to live alongside existing Objective-C code however, I fully expect that it’ll become the standard; either from developer adoption or by Apple eventually forcing everyone to use it"
iOS8 Family Sharing, et al..
Mac 10.10 Yosemite:
- Improved Notification Center
- Improved Spotlight - can also show additional info from the Internet as well as third-party applications
- SMS and call support
- meshed iOS and Mac OS X into one
- iCloud Drive with sharing
- you annotate and scribble on images or PDF files without third-party sw
- Safari smart search field and suggestions, along with improved tabbing
- sync files and communications between the mobile and desktop OS with handoff
iOS 8 and Yosemite available for developers
Swift : https://developer.apple.com/swift/ [integration guide]
Keynote live blog
New photos app iOS8