Sunday, July 28, 2013

Research Triangle Software Symposium 2013

I am looking forward in attending the NoFluffJustStuff Research Triangle Software Symposium August 23 - 25, 2013 - Raleigh, NC at Marriot Hotel. I have been fortunate to go to this conference before with my first time attending was in 2008.  Last year was the first time I have been there where the course materials was paperless whereby the handouts were on iPads that they let you borrow over the course of the weekend.

It's always a tough choice deciding which session to attend. What I like to do here is take a look at the schedule and give a first pass of what interests me.  This post is launch of my new blog 'Bloom On The Client Side' . It was this conference several years ago we took in  the Google Web Tool kit sessions and added it to our technology stack. Now, several years later the client side has far more choices and platforms.  My interests lie in learning Sencha,  iOS, Android, Javascript, Angular, CSS, and few things on server side such as Node.js and the "Not Only" NoSQL databases. But, for the most part this blog will focus mainly on client side. Now to upcoming sessions:

Friday:
Android Fundamentals
Advanced Android
Cujo.js
Saturday
Understanding No in NoSql
Javascript Design Patterns
Functional Javascript
Building Native iOS and Android apps
Sunday
Designing for Mobile I
Designing for Mobile II
Backbone I
Backbone II

No comments:

Post a Comment